Duration: 12 Months
Activity Sector: Power
• Assist in assembly and test departments to ensure pumps meet customer requirements. Document test results via technical test reports.
• Follow all plant operating and safety policies and procedures.
• coordinate and complete maintenance process improvement opportunities.
• Utilize analytical and engineering skills to identify and reduce repeated equipment failures.
• Assist with department budgeting and expenditure forecasting.
• Assist in tracking metrics and generating the monthly reports for area of responsibility.
• Assist maintenance and operations personnel by troubleshooting and resolving equipment problems if necessary.
• Provide guidance related rotating equipment reliability improvements .
• Strive to improve equipment uptime, quality and speed rates.
• Perform other duties as directed by management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• 10 plus years’ experience in the same or similar role for complex rotating equipment
• Rotating machinery experience
• Material processing knowledge