Duration: 1 years
Activity Sector: Power
• Influence contract strategy in complex contract negotiations and discussions.
• Provide assistance regarding contract interpretation.
• Perform other functions to support the contracting process.
• Review solicitations and prepare routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications, as necessary.
• Assure compliance with company approval processes.
• Participate in the development of new business, acquisitions, and facility expansion.
• Ensure the validation of any changes/contracts variation that may arise during the contract execution.
• Manage contracts financial aspects to minimize forecast deviations against budget.
• Ensure project disruption is avoided or kept to a minimum.
• Manage the development and implementation of new contracts.
• Ensure that the project’s commercial and contractual positions are well represented with contractors and understood within the project team.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 5-10 years of related contract experience required.
• Demonstrated knowledge and ability in contract negotiation.
• Ability to effectively manage priorities, drive results, and take initiative.
• Ability to fluently speak and write in both French and English.